Sunday, August 23, 2009

Which witch?

I've made this card using the girl from the latest stamp sheet from Sweet Pea Stamps, the Halloween sheet:


This card almost made itself. I just had these two Halloween papers. It suited the stamp perfectly since one of the texts were: cute little witches. Perfect! We don't really send cards to each other on Halloween here in Sweden so I don't buy many of those papers. I had a hunch earlier this year though that I might want to make a Halloween card or two. I'm glad I was right! I coloured the image yesterday before going to bed and put it together today in maybe 1 hour (that's fast in my book ;).



I used my promarkers again to colour the girl: ivory, lilac, pumpkin, warm grey2 and lime green. I embossed the orange panel with one of my Cuttlebug folders. It's supposed to be branches of some sort, but I think it might pass as spiderweb. Now I regret not buying that pumpkin embossing folder earlier...Grrr...The green panel is bling cardstock that I tore instead of cutting to give it an extra spooky feeling :).


/Katarina

1 comment:

  1. so cuuuute!! that little witch is adorable, fabulous card! I love the other designs in the set as well, bit spooky but in a fun and nice way :)

    ReplyDelete