Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sweet (Pea) Christmas


I needed a break from studying today so I made a Christmas card for you. I have used both stamps from the Holiday sheet #12. The middle one is the angel as you can see and the other two are from the botanical one.

I cut out the images with my nesties and coloured them slightly with my Promarkers. I then gold-edged them and attached them to a bigger shape. The scalloped edge is made by cutting three different papers with scalloped edge scissors. I glued them together and mounted them on a brown piece of cardstock, glued on a piece of sheer ribbon and finally glued it all to a blue card.
Simple as that!

I'm very happy with this card since it's not what I usually do. It's not my colours at all, but I'm glad I could pull it off anyway. Hope you got inspired that you don't have to use the whole stamp, just parts of it to make a great card.



Thanks for stopping by today.
/Katarina

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Katarina! I love the way you cut the images to highlight a portion of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card... love how you 'tiled' the images.... really highlights that portion!

    ReplyDelete