Saturday, November 28, 2009

My first Sweet Pea DT post!






Today I have a card from my favorite sheet (so far!) of mermaid fairies! This stunning image is from © ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art sheet 2 (plate 21) These stamps are incredibly detailed and SOOOO fun to color!!! I especially love that you can create an entire focal point with one stamp. These are the perfect size to cut and color portrait style. They would be excellent for ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) as well. In fact...that will be my next project! Next week, I will be back with some Sweet Pea ATCs!!

Don't forget to check out the Sweet Pea Referral Promotion. It's only available for a limited time! See the details here. Be sure to take advantage of this offer and earn some credit towards these gorgeous mermaid images!



Supplies:
© ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art sheet 2 (plate 21)
Copic Markers, Spica Glitter Pen
DP: K&Co Viola Vita, BG Wisteria
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brilliance Platinum Planet, VersaMagic Purple Hydrangea
Stickles: Glitz-Tiara

3 comments:

  1. Love Love LOOOOVE the card. Your colouring is so fabulous! I love glitter, can you tell? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is beautiful!!! WOW! I love the image. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete