Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fantasy Easter Ocean


This card was created using the new Fantasy Easter Ocean from the ching chou kuik Fantasy Art Collection, Plate #30. It is the prettiest Easter stamp I have ever seen. The base is a hot pink mica card stock, the background is the handmade line from ProvoCraft. All of the flowers are Prima, pearls are Queen & Co. The image was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink from Tsukineko and colored with Copic markers. A touch of glitter was added with a Sakura Glitter pen.

10 comments:

  1. Ahh! Another glitzy offering from the Glitter Queen herself! I love how the colors "melt" into one another Jennifer. Great job!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this image Jennifer!!! I colored the image the other night,but I haven't made a card with it yet!! Hopefully tonight!! The colors looks great!!
    Hgus:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, love you color combination. Absolutely love her hair and the sparkle you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it..... definitely love the glitter.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! the sparkle makes me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable and Spring-y Jennifer!! Love all the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Jennifer - this is a fabulous Easter stamp! I was hoping Lynette would assign her to me during the blog hop (although, I can't complain about any of these stamps I get to play with!!) You have made a lovely card with her! I love her sparkly hair! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. I love the glitter you use on your images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Jennifer. I love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete