Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mag - Dance of Butterfly


Hi everyone !!!
Here is a new Ching-Chou Kuik's card
with an amazing stamp :
Dance of Butterfly
I love it and I think this is one of my faves :)
Hope you will enjoy.

Ching-Chou Kuik'stamp Dance of Butterfly
Papers Bazzill et Basic Grey
Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page "Shell"
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Kaiser pearls, hat pins, fabric butterflies

Copics :
Skin : E000, E01, E11
Hair and Mermaid Tail : RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Clothes : Y06, YR0000, YR00, E35, E39
Moon : YR0000, YR00, Y06, RV21
Background : RV95, RV99

XOXO
Mag :)



11 comments:

  1. wow!!Mag this is such an amazing creation really beautiful you are such an inspiration...
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another stunning work of art Mag. You just keep producing and I will keep admiring....
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Mag, I love the butterfly embellishments you added to it, and the scalloped edges, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! I love all the flourishes you added, it's just beautiful!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow! that's a gorgeous card. Mag! I am so glad to be back now. Seeing your card makes me ready to get back and start stamping up a wonderful project! Hugs, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mag, absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyond exquisite!! Definitely one of my favs!!! Such gorgeous shades of Red-Violet! I completely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, wow. I'm totally gobsmacked. This is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful, I love all the different elements you incorporate, the colors are wonderful too

    ReplyDelete