Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Connie-Alice "Drink Me"


The new Alice In Wonderland series by Elaine Cox is so utterly adorable!  I have combined an image from Plate #35 and a sentiment from Plate #37, both by Elaine Cox and both carried exclusively by Sweet Pea Stamps.
I cut a Spellbinders die (Labels One) and stamped the image with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers and added some baubles and pearls (by Queen & Co.).  I layered this over some DP by DCWV (Mariposa).  I ran some ribbon down the center but think I have it mostly covered up now.  I cut more dies by Spellbinders (Doodles and Fancy Tags) sprinkled and edged with black ink and embossed with detail black EP by Judi-Kins.  Added more baubles and pearls and some flowers by Prima with some glittery brads by Oriental Trading for the centers.
If I keep putting this much on a poor A2 size card I will soon need to do cards the size of Mag's....
Connie

8 comments:

  1. Connie, very pretty. I love the added bling on the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely LOVE that added bling..... cute cute card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love all of the baubles and pearls!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet, love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love th swirls, looks like the potion is making everyone confused ;) Magical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Connie....makes me wanna have a Drink of the potion too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Connie! I LOVE your pink version of Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie- I love what you did with the bubbles!!! the fancy tags is perfect and I love that it is cut from the pp!

    ReplyDelete