Sunday, March 28, 2010

Masked Fairy


This is the Masked Fairy in Green - only rebel me I didn't do her in green. As you can plainly see, I focused on purple with some pink thrown in for good measure :). While making this card I precolored multiples of this image. It is a fun one to color and looks great in anything. I love a versatile gal. I really like the mask- it makes me think of Mardi Gras and New Orleans. I have never been to New Orleans during Mardi Gras, but I have visited New Orleans and loved every second of it. I really, really want to go back and spend more time there. I digress, but would love to see your creations with this, or any of the Sweet Pea Stamps, images!

8 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose in this Alex. I agree with you, it would look good in any colors you chose. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Alex! You make such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, this is beautiful! I especially love her dark skin with the purple hair! Very striking! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work as usual, Alex! Love her in hot pink and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and you have created such a beautiful card!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, the patterned paper is just perfect !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete