Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nostalgia

Here is a card I created tonight with another BEAUTIFUL ching chou kuiks fantasy art collection image. This image is Nostalgia and she is from sheet #8/ Plate #30. I'm sorry but I have had this image colored for over a month and I have lost my Copics list.


And here is a close up of the colored image.



Here is a side view to show the dimension and some of the chipboard pieces I used.



Ink: Memento tuxedo, CTMH in Dutch Blue


Paper: Amy Bulter Belle (K&Company), PTI (pink CS) and my image was stamped and colored on PTI White CS


Accessories: Plain chipboard that I covered in DP( big butterfly and tag), butterfly punch, Glitter Glue in pink and blue, Fake Dew Drops (colored with copics), spellbinders label die, foam tape and my sentiment is also from a Ching Chou Kuiks/Sweet Pea set

14 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and you colored it perfectly

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your cards are always such beautiful eye candy Angela and your colouring just blows me away.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love that image and your colouring is superb.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card Angela, beautiful as always. Hugs.
    Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so colorful!! It seems like the copics just flow from your fingertips like second nature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful colors ! great !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela, I love your card is is GORGEOUS, love the colors. It always looks like you spend hours on each card. Another Masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card really stands out in the crowd such beautiful colours.
    Luv Teresax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angela, this is another breathtaking creation! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card! love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exquisite Angela! Red and pink is one of my fav combos and you really rocked it on this image! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete