Monday, May 17, 2010

What a Hoot!

Hello! Today I have made two cards using images from Elaine Cox (sheet 3, Plate 40). These were just a DREAM to color!! They were both colored with Copics.


The Details:
Stamp: Elaine Cox's Blushing Violet (sheet 3, Plate 40) from Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E44,E47,E49,110
Clothes: Y21,Y26,YR23
Owls: E55,E57,E59,Y23mYR23
Flowers and Leaves: RV95,RV69,RV99,E44,E47,
Wings:RV91,RV93,RV95
Background: G000,BG000,BG72,BG93,Y21,RV93
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, Ribbon (SU)


The Details:
Stamp:Elaine Cox's Brown Hat Spring Fairy (sheet 3 plate 40), sentiment from Ching-chou kuiks Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 3, Plate 22) - both from Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Basic Black (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: R27,R29,R39,R89,E18
Eyes:E44,E47,E49,110
Clothes:C5,C7,C9,110
Owls: W0,W1,W3
Misc: Basic Grey Rub On Swirls, Washi Tape, Silver Stickles, Silver Pen


I hope your day is wonderful!
:-)Traci

10 comments:

  1. Traci, both of these are outstanding, gorgeous. Your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree both totally gorgeous I love the colouring so striking hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both gorgeous.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey, These are just GORGEOUS!! I love the colors you chose for these!! You know how mcuh I love your work!! Beautiful!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci, I just noticed I spelt your name wrong!! Please forgive me!! I should have proof read before I published it! I am so bad at not proof reading what I type!!!
    Hugs Traci,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work Traci. I especially am drawn to your black/white rendition.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both beautiful, but the black and red one, WOW~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are stunning!! Love the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Traci, you know I adore your owl cards! Especially Hedwig..one of my all time favs!!!

    ReplyDelete