Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today We Introduce KymKreates!

KymKreates joins the Sweet Pea Stamps Design Team. If you keep up with our customer challenge week then you have seen the gorgeous work she creates!

Hello! My name is Kym and "Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate" hence my name KYMKREATES!

When Lynette asked me to be a part of this wondrous DT I was tickled pink, purple, green, yellow, blue....... well you get the idea!!!!! I have fallen in lust with the designs of Sweet Pea and feel a great honor to have been asked and to be a part of this amazingly talented group!

A bit about me....

I live in a small village in the State of Wisconsin in the United States a bit north of Milwaukee called Belgium and have been married for 7 years to my husband Michael, am a mother of 5 and grandmother of 13 beautiful babies! I enjoy working in many types of medium and have had my hand in just about all types of crafting as far back as I can remember and that is pretty far back!!! My favorite thing to do is color. I guess I just never outgrew my so call box of colors, they just cost more now! Give me some copics and I am in heaven!!!!!!  I fancy searching the web looking for new and exciting techniques and then taking my little scraps and creating a piece of art! Another fave of mine is spending a bit of time each day checking out what everyone is doing on their blogs, getting inspiration and leaving comments. You may just find me one day on yours! 

Here are a couple of my latest cards to share with you today......

©ching-chou kuik's Enchanting Gold


©ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection sheet 14



Remember,

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"


16 comments:

  1. YAY Kym congratulations I am so excited to see your DT work here on Sweet Pea Stampers I love the work you do with them it ROCKS my friend xxx Hug Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kym!! I love your color skills and how you embellish.
    So glad you have joined us here at SP. Looking forward to seeing more of your art.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kym!!! Very nice works!!!
    Hugs. Larisa.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kym..... welcome to the team. Been stalking your blog for a while and love your work. So looking forward to getting to know you better! Love your cards. Especially Enchanting Gold, love the background on the image panel. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Kym, I love your creations and your unique style !!!
    Big hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kym, we are honored to have you on our team and look forward to getting to know you. Your work is awesome. I love your two cards posted here, they both are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kym - it's great having you on our team - as I have told you before your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Kym! I'm so excited that you are part of the team, your work is fabulous!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO Congrats Kym!!! I am soooo happy you are now a part of our wonderful team!!! You will make a great addition to our team. We have so many talented ladies here and all with a different style!! Love these 2 cards Kym and I can't wait to see what you create as a DT member!! You love these stamps as much as I do!! Just wish I had time to color them all day long!!!
    Congrats again Kym and a BIG Welcome!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am soooooooooooo glad you are part of the team Kym! You are extremely talented. I LOVE the chain! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome! Your works are just stunning. I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you do with Sweet Pea Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Kym! Your work is so beautiful! I am thrilled you are a part of the tam now! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulaions Kym, I know how much you love the Sweet Peas stamps and what beautiful creations you make with them. I am so tickled pink for you and Sweet Peas is so fortunate to have them on their team.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations - looking forward to seeing MORE of your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kym and I go way back! She's one talented lady who's lots of fun and so sweet! So glad to be on a team with you finally girl!!!

    ReplyDelete