Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Playing with Stars





For my card today, I just had to ink up this adorable new image from Elaine Cox for Sweet Pea Stamps. This particular image is called Playing with Stars and I think it' :)
I colored my image with copics and then added Stardust Stickles to the stars and to the cat's wings. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock (Basic Black and Perfect Plum). The design paper is from Recollections (from Michael's). I used my SU ticket corner punch in all the corners and added light lavender pearls. For some finishing touches, I added a ribbon, bow, and cat charm. What do you think?
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Christine

9 comments:

  1. Everything about this creation is enchanting, The charm, your DP and your coloring is perfect!!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect purples Christine! That is one of my most liked colors.
    You brought this off just great. Love your bling!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, this card is sooo cute, love your colors you chose. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, I just love this image and you card you created with her is just perfect!! I love the DP and the little kitty charm is the perfect touch!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Christine! That little charm is so cute too! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your halloween card! The charm is so sweet and just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine, it is beautiful. Love the purple and your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, I love how sweet the card turned out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card and image. The little catcharm works wonderfully and I really like the colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete