Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunflowers........


Good day all.  This enticing stamp is from ©ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection, sheet 14, plate #43. I didn't start out with an Autumn color scheme but I did want to use my rust colored Sunflower instead of a yellow one so that is how it turned out!!! I do love Autumn anyway!!!! Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy......

I colored my bewitching beauty with copics and then cut her out with a craft knife. That was a crazy idea in itself!!!! The circles behind her were distressed and then chalked to age them. I added stickles on her hair and necklace as well as the flowers on the image and the centers of the flowers around her. I also added them to the tops of each of the dew drops. The flowers were just random flowers that I had collected over the years. I also placed a fringed piece of ribbon across the middle and swirls in the corners. I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy making it!

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kym! I love the colors and the layout!! Very nice.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym, I love everything about it. I really like the colors you chose, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Kym, absolutely gorgeous. Love the colors.... and that glitter is awesome. :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kym this is so pretty! I love the close up shot so the details are easy to see! Just beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Kym the colours are stunning.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love the colourscheme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW! This is stunning! I absolutely LOVE your coloring! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kym, this is gorgeous!! You know I love those Sunflowers!! The whole color scheme and layout alon with your coloring is beautiful!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work Kym, I love the detailing on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete