Friday, October 29, 2010

3 cards to share today

Tonight I wanted to share with you another Sweet Pea Stamps Christmas card. I used one of ching chou kuiks Christmas images called "Poinsettia Fairy" sheet #21/ Plate #60 and you can get her as a single or as a sheet with 3 other gorgeous Christmas images at Sweet Pea Stamps.



I colored the background with Twinkling H20's and the image with copics. I can't believe how many Christmas cards I have made already this year.



Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper: MS Christmas DP from last year, image was stamped on Mohawk white CS

Accessories: Prima flowers and leaves, gold bling for flower centers, background of image was colored with copics then I painted it with Twinkling H20's. I also added some sparkle with a Clear Sakura glitter pen and some green to the leaves, gold and green ribbon (the green ribbon was sent to me from my blogging friend Sarah)


Here is "Zam" by Brigid Ashwoods. I love her Manga inspired Phunky Pharies. They have the cutest little faces. I had a blast coloring this image and feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful DT.

You will have to forgive my pic's as it was dark when I took this pics and the colors are so bright they would had turned out better if I could had taken them outside with natural light. I wish you could see it in person.




Here he is with a totally different look.
Don't you love this card?? I created this card for my 16 year old Daughter who is crazy about Adam Lambert!! I think this image looks just like Adam except for the wings and longer hair. I used one of Sweet Pea Stamps new images by Brigid Ashwood and his name is "Zam" from her Phunky Phairies. He also reminds me of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter and Edward Scissorhands. So this image would be perfect for a Tim Burton Film challenge(TBD).

After I took these pics and edited them I noticed one of the tear drop embellishments has fallen off so I will have to add another one before I give it to her, but I was not about to take more Pics.




Supplies

DCWV DP

Sweet Pea Stamps by Brigid Ashwood " ZAM" stamp

Red and Black Tule

Fiskars teardrop embellishments

Pins from my Blogging Friend Rellz

Copic Markers

E00,E01,R01,E11

100,C9,C7,C5,C3,C1,C0, 0

R59,R39,R37,R35

Y0000,Y00,Y06,Y08

Clear Sakura Gel Pen

15 comments:

  1. Incredible ! Colors are superb, your cards are sublime !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY STUNNING!!!!as always totally rockin cards, dont know how you do it babe, love ya work,
    big hugz
    rellz.xx.x.: o )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masterpieces all!!! I really like Zam!!! Especially in red and black!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Awesome cards!! Love the red and black one w/ the shooting red tear drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your coloring is awesome -all three projects are so wonderful but I love the Poinsettia Fairy the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always Angela, you are a true artist!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW- you coloring is AMAZING! They are all gorgeous, I could never pick a favorite. I am enjoying looking at all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela, I totally adore your Zam's, not sure which one I like best, they are both unique. Your poinsetta fairy is precious, her face just glows

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this is amazing. I love all the vibrant colours and the red drops are just brilliant. I've never seen anything like it. Are they stickers? Absolutely stunning cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous backgrounds Angela! Your colors are perfect also.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow Angela..... absolutely stunning and loving all three I can't decide on a favorite. Love the tulle effect..... that's a great idea.

    Love 'em all :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the vibrant color combos you chose. They stand out great and look different on every card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. STUNNING! I really can't wait to get this stamp, the image is so cool and works really weel in the colours you have used dark and grunge looking or bright. Excellent layouts too
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, wow, wow! These are SO amazing! I love them all, but am so in awe of the "Poinsettia" card, especially that background! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  15. Geez girl your work is amazing! Each piece is a work of perfection!

    ReplyDelete