Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Shimmery Halloween


Stamp: Elaine Cox -"Twilight Halloween"



I just love these larger Elaine Cox Halloween witches! So much great detail. For my card today, I colored with Copics. I spent quite a bit of time coloring and then decided I didn't like it. But, I had already invested so much time in it, I decided I'd alter it somehow....so, I sprayed Coffee Shop glimmer mist all over it!! Glimmer mist makes everything better! ;o) I made the polka dots on the butterfly with the walnut stain Distress Stickles. And, I used more of that addictive Tim Holtz Tissue Tape in Hobgoblin.



Copic Markers: Cape/Hat: W7, W6, W3, E70, E71, RV00; Skin: E51, E42; Hair: W3, E40, B60, G000, BV31; Dress: E40, B41, W3; Tree: E35, E33, E74, RV06; Background: V09, RV06, B00

10 comments:

  1. wow, what a gorgeous card! I love that spider web bg and it is so shimmery - the collage elements are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such shimmer!! Love all the different elements Randi!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Randi, especially the spider web background. You sure know how to bring to life an image. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh, Randi I love it!!!!!! Definitely love that shimmer and know what you mean about not trashing an image after spending so much time on it.... I do that all the time.
    Love the card - it's beautiful.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done the same thing.. spent a long time coloring and image all to get ink or something on it after all my hard work. I always find ways to make it work though!! I love all the shimmer and embellishments you added!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Randi! I love the image and the amazing shimmery look you have given it. It looks so rich and sparkly with a very mature type of vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My! RANDI- this is AMAZING! WOW! So bright, shimmery and dark at the same time. AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am speechless!! This is electrifying!

    xoxox,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my... This is AMAZINGLY gorgeous!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow...this is so cool! I love the way you did the background! Your image is incredible! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete