Thursday, November 25, 2010

Arden

I created this card for Sweet Pea Stamps DT and I used one of Nikki Burnette's newest images. Her name is Arden and she can be found on Sheet #2 Plate #82 with 3 other gorgeous stamps or she can be bought indiviually. I love this image and I remember as soon as I saw her she was my favorite and of course she was also in my favorite colors (green and brown). So I knew as soon as I got her I was going to color her in green and brown also as I just loved Nikki's orginal artwork of her.
I made the brown rolled paper flowers by hand and also the lacey flower with the vintage button in the center.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.

Supplies

Stamp- Arden by Nikki Burnette at Sweet Pea Stamps sheet #2/ Plate #82

DP- LUXE- Sarong Maldives/ brown textured CS

Stamped on Mohawk Color copy 100lb bright white CS

Handmade rolled paper flowers and Lacey flower

Vintage button

Martha Stewart Branch punch

Brown Tulle

Gold pin( from my blogging friend Rellz)

Gold bling

COPICS

Skin-YR00,YRooo,E11,

Hair-E50,E13,E15,E17,E18

Clothes- YG99,YG97,YG95,YG93,G40,G20

E30,E33,E35,E57,E47,E49

Clear glitter gel pen

Don't forget to check out all the new images, deals and sales going on over at Sweet Pea Stamps HERE. And hurry as some of them will end on Nov. 25. If your not already become a follower as soon as we get to 500 followers , Lynette will be drawing for a 15 piece image grab bag and their will be more than one winner.

11 comments:

  1. What a nice background you made Angela. She reminds me of you! If you had wings that is....
    The netting is a nice touch.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous! I love the coloring, especially how you shaded around the image. the flowers are so neat, would love to see more on how you did them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi babe, wow this is nothing but stunning,
    absolutely gorgeous chick babe,
    love it , love it, love it!!!!!!!!!
    big hugz
    rellz.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love it. The coloring, the tulle, the rolled paper flowers..... absolutely stunning. Wow....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring, so powerful looking. I love the greens you choose. The card came out wonderfully. I like the embellishments you put with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, this is something that should be framed and hung up. It is so stunning. The coloring is top notch! I love the shade you chose. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela, this is stunning!! I love how you colored her, especially love the background you created!! WOW! The whole card is beautiful! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela,

    You have done it again. The home made flowers are magnificent and accent your awesome coloring!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZERS- love her!!! The amazing embellishments actually set off the image the way you have them instead of overpowering them as they would have if I used them :) Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This does it - I HAVE to get me some copics. Your colouring is so fab it's not even funny ;) Amazing card, I'm absolutely gobsmacked.

    ReplyDelete