Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dark Shore

Today I have a new card to show you that is available to order now. Sorry for the horrible pics and this is so much prettier in real life. I hate it when my pics don't show the actual beauty of a colored image. This image is called "Dark Shore" by Linda Biggs sheet #3 / Plate #88.
When I saw her I knew I wanted her to be a dark mermaid, with her tribal stripes on her face and back along with her nose ring and tattoo's. I had sooo much fun coloring her, can you tell??


Here is a pic of some of the glitter pen(clear Star), glimmer mist(in Pearl) and clear accents. Well when I added the Liquid Accents well that's what I thought I was putting on there I ended up putting the crackle one on there, oops , so I went over it with the correct one.

I used some Recollection's Halloween DP, frame, spiderweb border stripe and acetate spider from Michaels. With her being a Dark Mermaid I had to use my Halloween embellishments and paper.
I used so many copic colors on the sky and water it would take me forever to figure out what used, but I will add the colors I used for her skin, hair and fins.
Well I hope you like her and she is available now at Sweet Stamps HERE and will start shipping out on Nov. 29.
Make sure you check out the Sweet Pea Store as Lynette has some GREAT deals and sales going on until Nov. 26 and I would hate for you to miss out. Check out post on the top of the blog too for all the Deals and Sales going on.
Copics:
Skin:E11,R01,E01,YR000,YR000
Hair: V99, V95, V91, V000, RV95, RV93, RV91(just a little of RV00 and V04)
Fins/body: 100,C9,C8,C7,C5,C3,C1,Yoo for the light from the moon on her)

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT, Angela! You did a remarkable job on her. I love this image, the tribal look of her face, she looks like one tough mermaid. Your colori ng of the water turned out so cool. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This has absolutely AMAZING coloring! I can't stop looking at it! I love all of the special touches you gave it with the glimmer and glaze and the super fun touches of the webs and spider!! Totally gorgeous!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING!!! another superb piece of art,
    your colouring is amazing chicky babe,
    gorgeous..
    big hugz
    rellz.x.x.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela- this is beyond words gorgeous. The way you have the moonlight on her tail, amazing! All of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow girl again just gorgeous.... love the vibrancy of the colors.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your attention to detail is always what makes your images awe inspiring and this one is no different!!! I love her!!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coloring is just amazing. So vivacious and rich in color and detail. I love your embellishments and everywhere on the card, even the water is carefully laid out. Wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card! love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW. What a stunning card! I haven't even seen this image, lol

    ReplyDelete