Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gears and Glass



Look at this gorgeous image by Meredith Dillman. The name of this image is Gears and Glass and she is one of the newest Sweet Pea images. This is one of Meredith's Steampunk images. I love the whole Steampunk look, so Victorian with the added Metal.



If you love to color this image is for you as I really got to add alot of dimension with my copics with all the ruffles on her dress. You can purchase her with another GORGEOUS Steampunk image by Meredith Dillman Sheet #2/ Plate # 87.

This sheet will start shipping NOV. 29 and if you order now Sweet Pea is having a lot of sales and deals to help you with Christmas shopping.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. AMAZING Angela, this just makes my jaw drop. The colors you chose are perfect with this image, and you coloring is top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into this but if I were I'd say you did a smashing job Angela.
    You have worked Copic miracles!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation! I love the coloring, the embellishments and how the image steps off of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. once again, FABTABULOUS!!!!i dont know how you do it, the colouring is just amazing, you is sooo talented
    big hugz again
    rellz .x.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, absolutely gorgeous. All of it! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Angela! I just love your coloring and the embellishments you added are wonderful! I can't wait to get this stamp!! WOWSA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Gorgeous! I love the metal accents and the "gears" along with your fab coloring!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the details you have added really make your steampunk image come to life. Once again I am in awe of your coloring!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is just full of SASS and you captured it. This card is just lovely and the colors fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW. Your colouring is out of this world. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete