Friday, November 26, 2010

Glamgothic Fairy at Christmas Time!

Hi! I have a sneak peek today of an image that will be available soon at Sweet Pea Stamps! It is by Caron Vinson and is called Glamgothic Fairy. I know the name implies something quite different from how I colored her, but I am in the mood to make Holiday cards and I just went with that!


The Details:
Stamp: Glamgothic Fairy - Caron Vinson (from Sweet Pea Stamps)
Paper: Making Memories, Herbal Green Md and Blush Red DK (Prism), White for Image (CopicXPress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,R00,R20
Hair: E08, E18, E29,E49
Clothes: E50,E31,R24,R29,R39
Wings: YG63,YG64,E50
Misc: Sizzix Corner Punch, EK Success Border Punch, Recollections gems, Prima flowers, Martha Stewart Branches Punch, Stardust Stickles


:-)Traci

7 comments:

  1. Wow Traci this is amazing! and I almost missed seeing your beautiful work. Ha...don't sneak it in so late next time....
    Love how the colors match so well and the theme runs over into the background.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci, I absolutely love your coloring on her. The shade of her hair is to die for. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Traci I LOVE red so I was immediately drawn to her. This card is gorgeous, and you colored her perfectly. Love her hair!!!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh she is awe inspiring!!! I love the deep and rich colors! I agree her hair is amazing!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo- she is GREAT in these colors! The red is definitely HER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this Traci!! Her red hair is so STUNNING. I just love the way you have colored her and that you colored her up in her Christmas best!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, great use of papers and details. Such an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete