Monday, November 29, 2010

New Nikki Burnette - Talia

Hello! I have a card to show you today using Talia, who is a new Nikki Burnette image that is available for pre-order right now at Sweet Pea Stamps!


I have colored her with Copics, adding lots of Stardust Stickles on her tail for sparkle. I also colored the background with Twinkling H2o watercolors. I edged the image piece with more Stickles, cut some purple waves with a border punch and sprinkled on some purple pearls.


The Details:
Stamp: Talia - Nikki Burnette (Plate 92) - From Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Bo Bunny, Prism Teal, White for image (Copic XPress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,R00,R20
Hair: V04,V05,V06,V17
Tail: BG10,BG11,BG15,BG49,T3
Cat: YG21,YG23,YG25,W1,W3,W5
Misc: Twinkling H2O Watercolors, Stickles - Stardust, Magenta, and Purple(?), Fiskars Border Punch, Recollections Pearls

:-)Traci

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh La La! I love it Traci, she turned out gorgeous! I love your colors on this, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She turned out gorgeous Traci! I love all the swirls and the colors you used.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, I just love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Traci!! I love her hair and the way you ran some of the green from her tail into her skin on her waist and hands!! So stunning.
    I love to blow up your images and see all your wonderful coloring details!! I think I tell you that all the time. You really do being these gorgeous images to life.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab colourcombo. I love what you did to her tail. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traci, beautiful work! I love the shimmery look to the image. It turned out wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she is enticing!!! The colors are perfection. Your coloring and layout are splendid!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, she is .....stunning. LOVE those color combos. Sigh, beautiful.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZERS! Amazing colors and how did I miss seeing the mercat on her tail. GORGEOUS creation!

    ReplyDelete