Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nikki Burnette Plate #92: Shanna

This is one of the newest stamps from Nikki Burnette titled Shanna. It was colored with copics and Sakura glitter pens. After coloring in the majority of the image I removed the top half of the image background and stamped it on the blue background paper and colored in the blanks. The snow on the branches is the Marvy snow pen (which I need to really practice with).


Right now you can find this plate available for pre-order at a fantastic price in the new item section of the Sweet Pea Stamps store. But hurry! Today is the last day! You will also want to check out the After Thanksgiving offer ending today also - 20% off your order and free USA shipping (Intl is discounted). So hurry on over and have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jennifer. You colored this images beautifully!! The image looks so 3D!! Wonderful.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the background Jennifer! The dp is perfect for your creation and I think it all goes together just right.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jennifer this is incedible. You did an awesome job on this and you coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer this is a masterpiece. I love the colors you have used. The DP is a perfect choice!! Your coloring is top notch!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colouring. I love how the image stands out on its own only accentuated by the papers and embellishments. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, wow! Gorgeous! You have now talked me into it - I have to have this one!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, no your snow on the branches is perfect. And your coloring is awesome. Love those vibrant colors.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and I love the deep red color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooo- Jennifer! Awesome. I know that paper and know there is a stunning shimmer too and the netting ribbon/bow thing? AWESOMENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete