Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Should I or Shouldn't I....

I can totally relate to the mischievous look on this kid. With the needle in his hand, I can literally hear him asking himself "should I or shouldn't I"!



This is Brigid Ashwood's Zam from Plate #74. I colored him with Copic markers and cut him using the large Nestabilities circle die, using a kraft knife to trim around the shoes, head and part of the wings. I then used Distress Ink along the edges. I kept the card design simple adding a strip of the playing cards DP along the bottom edge.

I definitely like this kid and more often than not I wish I had a pin and a doll (insert evil laugh)!

Don't forget to head over to Sweet Pea Stamps shop for the latest sales and specials :-) and have a wonderful Thankgiving holiday week!

8 comments:

  1. Micki, you did an AWESOME job on this. Your coloring is fantastic. I too, wish I had one of these dolls every now and then, LOL. I love the playing cards you put at the bottom of the card. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micki, Your coloring is out of this world on this one!!!! It draws me to your card like a magnet!!! Perfection!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thinking on this Micki! I love how you did the cutting and the cards are perfect for this image!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the rest of them!!! ABSOLUTELY GPRGEOUS Micki!! I see we think alike on the color scheme!! I loved him is red and black. His face is so cute he could also be a girl!! hehe!! I think these little phunky phairies have the cutest little faces. I LOVE the playing cards you added and the way the cut out the image!! LOVE IT!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Micki! This is fantastic! Your coloring is amazing! The image just jumps off the page! The playing cards are the perfect touch - LOVE it! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Micki! Love the red and the way you did the circle around him. The cards- fabulous touch! I feel that way quite often myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card! I love the playfulness of it - those cards are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sassy feel of this card. Very boyish :)

    ReplyDelete