Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Steampunk Fantasy

Stamp: Meredith Dillman Sheet #87

Shipping November 29 *Available for pre-sale!

I just love anything Steampunk! For today's card I used the newest Meredith Dillman sheet, which features two beautiful Steampunk inspired images. You will LOVE the fun Steampunk detail on these. The paper is the newest Cosmo Circa 1934 line and the die cut gears are Tim Holtz Alterations embossed with the Tim Holtz embossing folders. These stamps would look wonderful with the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante line, too!

Copics:
Hair: E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Metal gear: E30, Y26, Y28 accents BG11, BG15
Top: E41, E42, E07, E08, E49

10 comments:

  1. Wow Randi! This is a fab image, you made her GORGEOUS! You do steam punk- classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randi, soooo stunning. She looks so realistic. The background papers look fabulous with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the detail work you did Randi! Great job of coloring also.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this stamp.... love your card and I agree, she looks so realistic.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has come to life with the flick of your hand. Amazing!!! I want to just keep looking at her!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited for this stamp. You made her look great. I am ready for this one to come out. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card! I love the coloring around her and she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Randi!! I agree the Graphic 45 Dp would look awesome with her, but it's so gorgeous I would hate to cut it up.lol
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Randi, this is stunning!! I love the way you use color! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful colouring. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete