Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Blog Candy Winner!

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our candy post - the winner was lucky number 13 - CraftyKitten! Please contact Lynette by Monday November 28 with your mailing address.

craftykitten said...
Hiya, what a lovely idea this is. I am thankful that god gave me a beautiful daughter nearly 22 years ago and also for my husband - who after a heart scare and surgery to fit stents is still here with me to enjoy our life together. We are all happy and healthy and I am thankful for that every day. I am also thankful for my friends, each and every one of them because life would be a much lonlier place without them. Hugs Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. Сongratulations for craftykitten!!! She is a lucky girl)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dawn I am so very happy to see that you have won!!! Congrats my dear!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete