Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Trio of Fairy Muses




Stamps: Meredith Dillman's "Japanese Fairy", "Peacock Fairy", & "Blue Fairy" Plate #76

For today's card I used the beautiful fairy images from one of the new Sweet Pea artists, Meredith Dillman. I love the anime feel to these, so I decided to use some vivid colors combined with the Copic Fluorescents. I then cut them into 1.5 x 3.5 inch panels. They are outlined with my favorite Platinum Stickles. The background paper is the Fairy Flora line from Prima.

10 comments:

  1. Randi,

    This is just beautiful. It should be put in a frame and hung on a wall. Your colors and coloring are stupendous as always!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you showcased these images Randi! Very nice.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randi, these are soooo pretty, I love how they have a glowing effect. Your artwork is always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work Randi! I am in love with these images and you inspire me!! You work came out awesome looking. Should be framed and put on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Randi, what beautiful coloring!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Great card and I am needing some of those stickles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Randi, once again I am totally in awe! Beautiful! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that is awesome. Love the panel idea to highlight all 3 of the stamps. Beautiful.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! How could I have missed this card? Your colouring is STUNNING! Are they really copics? It looks absolutely breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this - the colours are so right.
    Bright and beautiful colouring ^_^

    ReplyDelete