Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blue Elegance



What a fun image to use rich, deep color with! I enjoy adding color to their eyes and making them so dramatic. I chose a simpler layout since my image was more detailed. I couldn't resist a big blossom to spice things up though!

Supply List
Image
One and Only Heart by Ching Chou Kuik for Sweet Pea Stamps

Ink
Memento, Tuxedo Black

Papers
Neenah Smooth white card stock
Designer paper and card stock, Stampin Up

Copic Markers
Skin tone-yr0000, e000, e21
Hair-yr23, e99, e39, e18
Dress-b05, b06, b26
Eyes-b21, b23, b000, b01, bg02, bg05
Wings-w1, w3, 0

Misc. Supplies
Chalks- pink for cheeks, blues and black for background
EK Success Circle Cutter and glass mat
Copic Atyou Spica glitter pen, black
Smooch "Silver and Illuminate"
Martha Stewart Frond Branch leaf punch
Large glitter brad, unknown manufacturer
Teal blossoms, unknown manufacturer
Tiny buds with white beaded tips, Wild Orchid Crafts
Scotch ATG gun and adhesive
Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card!!1 The blue is always great in Sweet Pea Stamps)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the blue is gorgeous. And I like the simple design. Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the geometric design you achieved Lisa! Also like the long flower buds, they go perfectly.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Lisa, I absolutely ADORE the way you color eyes and the smooch is the perfect touch on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is always so wonderful! I love how in the side close up, the wings look so 3 dimensional! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I love this, the shade you used is so pretty, it reminds me of my Mom, I was going through photos the other day and this was her favorite color to wear, and believe me she had many clothes in this shade. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! love the wings and the blue colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back Lisa, I just think she is beautiful!!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work Lisa! I love this stamp. You made her look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so beautiful! I love blue and your coloring took my breath away! This is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa this is so stunning. Beautifully colored and the layout is awesome. Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW, how do you get the background that way? It's ridiculous. Looks better than a photo - such deapth! I can't get my chalks that way. Have to try again...Stunning work. Love her eyeshadow. Looks better than real.

    ReplyDelete