Monday, December 27, 2010

Let's Read....


Today I wanted to share with you some goodies I made for my older Grandkids!!!  I think one of the most important things is the love of reading and I have always bought and have book readily available for my babies when they come over.  I decided for the ones that are at least old enough to understand what it would be used for I would make special book marks.  Here is just a sampling of the one's I have made.

 For my older granddaughters I used one of Samantha Rawlings Little Sweethearts called "The Butterfly Fairy". She can be purchased as a single stamp or with 3 other adorable sweeties at Sweet Pea Stamps.
The boys got a book mark with this cute as pie dragon from Lisa Victoria's Fantasy Collection called "First Day of School"available as a single stamp or with 3 others, one I will show you next from Sweet Pea Stamps.
And last but not least the little girls got this bouncing ballerina also from Lisa Victoria's Fantasy Collection called "Dragon Ballerina" also available as a single stamp or on a sheet with 3 other wonderful stamps at Sweet Pea Stamps.

Thanks for letting me share with you today.  Don't forget to check out our challenge blog - "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and try your hand at the current challenge!

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

9 comments:

  1. Kym, these are so adorable. I bet your grandkids loved them. Your coloring on them is awesome. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyn these are fantastic, they are perfect for the little ones! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful idea! Even though I have a Kindle...i still want one of these darling book marks. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I know of several kids that would love these. Love how you personalized them. They are simply adorable. The added detail; the glitter.... another awesome idea I have to CASE. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable markers! love how sweet they look and the detail is great

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the bookmarks! I always have some of these made up for my nieces too, and so far they all love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet Kym. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet project for the kids! I bet they loved those. Would also be a fun project to give the kids without coloring and allow the kids to color them for themselves as their own project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are DARLING! What a fantastic idea and you have colored them so beautifully, too! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete