Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Royal Flower




When I saw this beautiful image by Caron Vinson, I just couldn't wait to ink it up. This particular image is called Royal Flower and I think she's absolutely gorgeous! I colored the image with copics and then sponged lightly around the image with SU's Pretty in Pink ink using my Tim Holtz blending tool. Next I added some Stardust Stickles to her wings and to her dress. I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is also from SU. For some finishing touches, I added a bow, pearls, dew drops, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thank you all so much as always for stopping by.

Big Hugs,

Christine

10 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! the stickles add a gorgeous touch and I like the little flowers that you used as well. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very pretty Christine. Love the stickles on her dress. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is gorgeous! What a beautiful combination of prints! I also really love the sparkle you gave her dress and wings! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! love the touch of stickles, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful. I love the coloring and the stickles add such a wonderful touch. Love all the added elements.... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine, she is stunning! I love her sparkley wings. Your coloring is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice craft.

    Just like to share with you a famous quote...

    "The voice of parents is the voice of gods, for to their children they are heaven's lieutenants. " -- Shakespeare

    You can get more famous quotes at http://quotelandia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your color choices for this stamp. She looks so beautiful. The flowers are so pretty. What a nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her work and you have done her proud!!! The coloring is a vision!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful color combination. The coloring is perfect and I love the roses in the corners.

    ReplyDelete