Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Made This...AND Made it up... ALL BY MYSELF!!!

I love Karen Middleton's art. The whimsy of these darling little images really appeals to me! SO... when I saw this darling little fairie princess... I knew it had to be special... and one thing led  to another... and here is my creation... A birthday and special occasion reminder, date book , and note pad for gifts...
ALL IN ONE PLACE!!! I made this from a CD folder that I purchased on line.
This is the cover... I got a little bit carried away...but that is not unusual for me!!!I even made the LARGE
 3-D flowers myself too!!!

here is a close up of the precious little gal
Inside,there is a little calendar on one side and it is mounted on a pocket that you can use for notes or receipts!

close up...

on the opposite side there is a spot for 3 tabbed pages to jot notes, dates or gift ideas on... and a little altered notepad as well! I embossed the word CELEBRATE with a stamp from Karen Middleton's sheet 14 plate 161! Thanks for popping in and I hope you enjoyed this project!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Dawn!! What a fab idea!! It's absolutely darling. The tiny calendar, the little pockets and tabs, even the glitzy flower arrangement....lovely!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love your handmade flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, sooo sweet. This turned out adorable. What a neat idea and a perfect gift to share. Your coloring is outstanding on this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. What a fabulous idea! I think I NEED one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, Dawn. Your creation is so lovely and this cute image is perfect for it. I also love all the flowers you made and the inside looks so great with the embossed parts.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. great project! love the idea and it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab idea and I love the blue/pink combo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on this Dawn!! The flowers you made are so beautiful. The whole creation is just beautiful and what a great gift. Awesome job and great coloring too.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is awesome. Love it and the flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing gift Dawn. I love how you have coloured your cute little image...soooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete