Monday, June 27, 2011

A Pair by ching chou kuik

Today I would like to share two cards with you, both images come from the ching-chou kuik collection.

This first card features the image titled Peony, I just love the little bird in her hand, so sweet. She was colored with copics, prima flowers and papers, and a sticker sentiment.


My second card features In the Wind, doesn't she look dreamy? Also colored with copics, the papers are prima and the flowers are Hero Arts.


I hope you have enjoyed your stop today, I love to see your comments. Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. These are both truly beautiful Jennifer, but I absolutely adore the last one. Maybe it is because I love the browns together, it just seems to flow together so well.
    Great job with both!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I just love the Peony one. The purples are wonderful. That's such a stunning image too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful. Absolutely love the colors with the flowers, etc. of your 2nd card In The Wind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jennifer, they are both perfect. I really adore the second one. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are beautiful. I really love the way you put the papers together and the fun flowers on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards you made, Jennifer. Love them both. Your colouring on those beautiful images is fabulous. And you made the perfect match with the papers and embellishments.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these cards Jennifer. Your colours are just so lovely on them. In the Wind does look really dreamy and you have captured it perfectly in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jennifer, both are so beautiful but I am loving the second one as browns are one of my favorite colors and I adore the papers you used together. Great coloring to Jennifer on both of these gorgeous images.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful! I love the different shades of purple!

    ReplyDelete