Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Fairy In the Garden

Joanne Schempp's Daisy Fairy reminded me of when I was young and would look for fairies in our garden.
I never could find those elusive little fairies, but I always believed they were there.
Now my little girls go out into the garden and look for these magical beings. Don't you just love the innocence of youth.

So with fairies in mind, I was inspired to make this card.

I cut some leaves using my Spellbinders Foliage dies to blend in with the image and give this fairy her own little garden.
This card will be going to my daughter, so she will always have her own fairy in a garden.

If you would like to create your own little piece of magic, Joanne Schempp's Daisy Fairy can be purchased on its own or on Sheet #1, Plate #130.
Thank you for joining me today.
Hugs
Renee

11 comments:

  1. stunning work, love the coloring - the embellishments and the depth...lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the added foilage Renee. It fills the image out so naturally you cannot tell where it stopped and you began!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowsers.... this is gorgeous. I love how all the layers make this so dimensional. Gorgeous colors/card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible! What a stunning piece of art! I LOVE the colors you've used, and your layers are beautiful! This is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing work, love the bright colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW- loving the bright colors and the 3D of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Reness, and I love the shape of the card. The ticket is a nice added touch and the coloring of the flowers is awesome. beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Renee, this is so beautiful. I really love all the colors and the way you cut her out and added all the die cuts behind her. Just fab.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright and bold colors, the shape and wonderful embellishements. It's a perfect piece of magic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A masterpiece, Renee. Simply love everything on it. Your colouring is breathtaking and you have such a good eye to make it colourful and not looking as too much colours together. It always look perfect together.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee... this just makes me happy! I love every element in this card and the ticket is precious! great job...

    ReplyDelete