Thursday, August 25, 2011

Karen Middleton' s Snowbird

I am from Buffalo... AKA the land of snow. I have never looked as darling or as happy in the snow!
But this little gal looks like my children do now when it snows because it doea not happen in the south that much. And now when it snows,I don't mind because it melts in a day!
Now... I must admit, I really LOVED coloring her because it was like 98 degrees... so I would have enjoyed a brief blizzard... but  this little gal was cool...in more ways than one!
thanks for poppin' in and have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. adorable card, you really achieved the wintery feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you offset this Dawn and I love how you put the saying!
    It cooled me off just looking at it....
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and love how you created that background and yes, I know exactly what you mean about thinking winter while it's hot & humid outside.

    Great card Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. Love the swirly snow embossing and the row of snowflakes on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cloud you added to the image. It really makes the image and your coloring pop. Great job.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty snowbird. I love the snowflakes you added and the embossed paper on an apricot background. Everything fits together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn, she turned out adorable, I love the added snow flakes w/ the pearls in the center. Beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute, Dawn. I also love the colouds you made. And the embossed background is perfect. Beautiful creation!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww this is so cute Dawn!! I love her yellow hair and glittery clothes. Again your background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete