Thursday, September 29, 2011

Having fun with my Stamps and Copics

Hi Everyone, today I have 3 cards to share with you.  This past weekend I watched movies with the kids and just got lost in coloring.  I did manage to make quite a few cards and here are 3 of them.
These first 2 cards I used stamps by our artist Anna Marine.  I don't know about you but I am In Love with her artwork and so afraid to color them that I would never be able to do them justice.  Well be afraid no more as you can get lost in your coloring and realistic of her images. 
For this one I used "Claudia" and she can be bought as a single or on Sheet #4,Plate #186.


  Here is close up of this beautiful image.  I really love her face and her puffy lips,not ot mention her corn rolls or Dread Locks, nto for sure what they are.


 For my second one I used another image by Anna Marine called "Mystery" and she can be found on the same plate, plate #186.

 I used some of my favorite papers from Glitz.  I love the green and black together.


For my last card I used and image by Joanne Schempp called "Erin Irish Mermaid" and she can be purchased as a single or on Sheet #10, Plate #178.



I used a mat stack from K&Company and all the embellishments is also from K&Company except for the flowers they are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Oh and I added Perfect Pearls to the pearls in her hair.
Don't look to close on her shoulder as I let some of the purple bleed into her skin.


So next time you have a lazy day of watching TV/Movies, get out your stamps and coloring mediums and have fun.
Remember this week we have all Meredith Dillmans stamps on sale.  Go HERE to check them out.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Hugs:)
Angela

13 comments:

  1. Wow, to say your having fun with your copics has got to be an understatement. The way you wield the copics is just like Picasso with his brush. :-). I know I'm sounding redundant but I'm basically left speechless when your cards pull up. The way you colored her corn rolls....wow. All the cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Angela! 3 Stunning creations. Wow, not hard for you to guess which is my favorite (they are all amazing) but of course, I have to go with Claudia, those gorgeous curls and the wonderful oranges on that card leave me speachless. Wonderful. I love the stunning uses of black and grey on the second card and how you trimmed it out. Your work is top notch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring yet again Angela. I'm always amazed at how good your components go together. When I try this it seems to my eye to be assembled by my 3 year old grandson....
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You talent girl! I LOOOVE your coloring!! :D
    xoxo Kicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow..You are the most talented girl I know, in this blog world, Angela!! Your colouring never stop suprise med!! I got soo much inspirations and tips from your creations, and these one are some of my favorite images!! The "Picasso" image was soo nice, standing there in "the shadow", and I LOVE it!!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colors on all your cards. You really make the images stand out by making them a bit stronger in colors than the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can look at them all day Angela. Absolutely gorgeous cards, and colouring is magical.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow! Angela, these are gorgeous. I love the Mystery, she turned out so pretty. All three of these are to do for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am un complete adoration every thime a card of yours goes up Angela. Your colouring skills are just so perfect. I always marvel at the way you colour skin....it is always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness Angela. All three are lovely and each so different. You color just beautifully and LOVE the purple hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, Angela, another three simply gorgeous projects you show us. And I guess I am saying the same all the time.. your colouring is out of this world!! Love each one of your three stunning cards. Each one a piece of art itself.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, they are gorgeous! lovely coloring and layouts

    ReplyDelete
  13. another amazing collection of stunning cards!You are so talented with your coloring and the way you compose each card! these are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete