Friday, September 23, 2011

Sea Angel

Hi dear fellow Sweet Pea lovers. Hope you're doing fine everyone. Today I want to share with you a card I made with the image of the fabulous artist Renee Biertempfel called 'Sea Angel'. I love this image so very much. And the other images on the same plate # 144 are not less amazing.

I coloured her with Distress Inks. The papers I used are by the Printery Collection from Prima Marketing and Butterfly Garden Collection from Pinkpaislee. I distressed the edges and added some white Distress crackle paint on them. 




Have you already seen the new Halloween images Sweet Pea Stamps have in store now? If not you really have to take a look at them. They are gorgeous, and Halloween isn't far away anymore.

Have a magical day everyone and thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely distressed look you achieved Karina.
    I will have to get some of that decorating gauze that seems to be "hot" today....
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- You really are creative with this type of look. You have everything so perfectly balanced and it just works. I am afraid it would look like I just threw stuff and hoped it stuck if I tried :). Gorgeous Karina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I just love this card. It really conveys freedom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really fantastic, i love it.
    Love Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it, Karina!!:) This is just the way I like to make my cards to look!;).
    The cheesecloth, distressing, painting, everything is soo lovely together!
    And this image is one of the most beautiful images I know about!;). great job, Karina!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to tell..the letters, and "freedom" was perfect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely perfect Karina!! The whole card looks like a dream, so soft and free. Gorgeous work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karina, this is beautiful. So soft and gorgeous. Your work always amazes me, works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I just love all the layers of embellishments and your coloring on this image is stunning. YUM. So makes me want to pull this image out and have fun with it! Wonderful work Karina!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karina, this is stunning. I love all the embellishments you added to this it make it look as if they were made for this card and image. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Karina, as much as I tend to do the CAS style of cards, I LOVE how you incorporate so many wonderful embellishments and the way you make your card look vintage, ....angelic. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely gorgeous, love the coloring and all the wonderful embellishments. it is a real treasure!

    ReplyDelete