Sunday, November 20, 2011

Connie-Metal Mama


Today I got to play with this awesome stamp by Sweet Pea Stamps 
Artist Meredith Dillman
from plate #87
She is so kool isn't she?
Of course I immediately wanted to surround her with 
metal and gears and sprockets.....

Supplies:

Sweet Pea Stamps plate #87
Copic markers
Spellbinders die "Sprightly Sprockets"
Cuttlebug embossing folder "Clock Works"
copper leafing pen
Distress ink "Weathered Wood" by Ranger
sponge

I ran the Distress pad lightly over the embossed paper
to bring out the design and
cut the gears from copper cardstock.

Lynette has a great sale ongoing now so run over to

and check it out!!



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Connie. The embossed background looks so great to this image. And I love how you've coloured her.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really love this image and the card and layout and the colours, i love itall, superb hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Connie, this turned out gorgeous. I love the background, This card is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Connie... this is amazing... You did a great job...I love the color choices and the coloring is perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Connie, this is fabulous, great colouring and detail.
    Many thanks, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors and the embossed background, the sprockets are a great addition. really great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Connie. I love this image it has such amazing detail that you have nailed down to the notch. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card, and I Love this images!! I've only colored this image once, but when I see your card, I want to coloring it againg!!:) Nice with that sprocket!:) Great coloring, Connie!!:)
    Hugs from Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is absolutely gorgeous Connie! Love the colors and how it is all put together. The gears are fabulous! Embossed and added.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that shade of blue. The gears work so well with this image. The perfect male card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Connie, this looks awesome. I love the all the embossing and the colors look great together. The little gears look so real.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete