Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just sharing!!



I hope everyone is ready for Christmas, as for me I am not.  So I will be doing some last minute shopping this week.  I don't know about you but this year has been extremely busy and has went by so fast.
So now on to may cards I have to share with you.  This first one I used  Joanne Schempp's "Shhh Mommies Here". Isn't this image so sweet. You can buy her as a single or on Sheet #10, Plate #178.  I made her into a winter card that can also be used as a Christmas card.  I used some B0 Bunny Papers.  I love these design papers. 


For my 2nd one I used Anna Marine's "Veil", Sheet #5, Plate #196.



Here are the cards I made for out last 2 blog Hops.  This first one is the card I made for Lynette.  I love this image and how she turned out.  Such a beautiful image. I used Karen Middleton's "Cornflower Blue", on sheet #18, Plate #194.


And for this one I used ching chou kuik's "Butterfly Blue".  I colored her nothing like the her original painting. I wanted to make her look soft and Wintery.  I also made a round card, and I really like the way it turned out with all the Webster Pages embellishments. You can also find her on Sheet #40, Plate #195.



Thanks for stopping and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Hugs:)
Angela

12 comments:

  1. Wow Angela... These are absolutely stunning!!! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. all your cards are just beautiful.. as for that one you colored to be nothing like the "original" image in coloring .. I understand what you meant.. I too like to try out different color schemes that can be just as pretty on one of those beautiful images.. You are very talented .. thanks for sharing it with us all.. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous art Angela. I liked your hop card before and seeing it again like it yet. As always your coloring skills are tops!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These are simply stunning Angela. I've just ordered Cornflower Blue and waiting for it to arrive, so I hope I can do it justice after your fantastic work.

    Hugs

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh - 'Veil' is in some of the most beautiful colours - love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Angela, these are amazing. They are sooo beautiful. I love the Veil one. All the colors on these are so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Angela. Your coloring always just blows me away. I really loved the first card until I saw the 2nd card, then I was stunned. That is wonderful dark shades of purple. WOW WOW WOW. Such nice creations. All of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creations, there is no way I could ever pick a favorite, they are each wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela- I have been very remiss in not telling you how absolutely stunning all of these creations are. Just beautiful work! ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh, you've been busy. I just love the round card - it's so different and in my fav colourcombo: pink/green. Also love how you coloured the mermaid's tail on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Angela, I am speechless!! Such gorgeous cards again. Each one of them a true piece of art. Your colouring as always outstanding! I especially love the first one... love this image.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete