Sunday, March 18, 2012

Connie-"Owl Be There"


I altered this beautiful image by Sweet Pea artist
Ching Chou Kuik
titled
"Deep in the Night Lingeringly"
just a little.
I trimmed the image out and then trimmed out the owl.
I put the little guy back just a tiny bit closer so he would fit in
my frame and popped him up.

Supplies:
stamp from plate #199 by
Ching Chou Kuik
punches by Martha Stewart:
lace edger punch
PATP punch "Cherish" (the frame)
paper by Anchor Paper
dp by Basic Grey "Little Black Dress"
foam tape
sponge
Distress ink "Frayed Burlap"
Copic markers

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous detail on this one Connie. Wonderful card.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I love how soft and subtle this is. The way you edged the frame with the dots so softly is great. Popping the owl, brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and so soft and muted. I love that you cut the image out and then pop the owl up more to add that dimension. I love the frame.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, I love this image, your did a fabulous job coloring her in. The whole layout is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love te papers you chose on this and the inks. It looks wonderful with double layered punching. That's a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Connie. I love the soft colours you chose and the way you did the background is perfect. Love the borders you added. This looks so great.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete