Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hope

Today I have a card to share with you using one of Rebecca Sinz's images called "Hope" and you can purchase her as a single of on Sheet #7, Plate #205.
I love all of her images on this sheet.
I wanted her to have a bright red dress and grey wings so my paper choices went from there.


Here is a close up of the image colored with copics.



I used a few different papers from different paper packs and company's.
Stay tuned as I have colored a few more from this sheet so you will be seeing them so.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by today.

Hugs:)
Angela

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING Angela! I, also, love this entire sheet, but your creation here is beyond anything I have ever imagined when looking at the images. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Angela. As always, your coloring is stunning, The wings and that red dress are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful art Angela! I love your color combo and papers.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love it.
    Fabulous card Angela.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, this is stunning, love the red color you used, your cards always amaze me. This is a work of art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing creation, Angela, as always. I love the colour choice, perfect for this image. And I also love the way you made the background. Your paper choice is perfect as well.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!! AMAZING!!!! I love it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!! AMAZING!!!! I love it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete