Friday, February 28, 2014

Birds of Paradise


Hey everyone. Shanna here to share something bright and colorful to share. It is a new card that I made using Ching Chou Kuik's image Birds of Paradise that you can get in digi or rubber.


I couldn't resist using these Prima papers that have just been sitting in my Prima bin and I thought they went perfectly with the image as she was already colored with no actual papers in mind!


Have you been stopping by and sharing your love for Sweet Pea Stamps on the Facebook Fan Page?

Items Used:
Prima Papers
Copics
Black Soot Distress Ink
Seam Binding Ribbon
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers

7 comments:

  1. Love these colors! Rich and vibrant. The papers match perfect! Big hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Just amazed with that orange hair. Stunning. I do love orange. Can't believe I never thought of that. SO stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shanna, this is stunning. She's a beautiful image and coloured in gorgeously. Best wishes, kym xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Your coloring is great!!! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome orange color of her hair.
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh WOW, LOVE the bright orange..awesome job..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Beautiful I love the vibrant colors.
    hugs
    susan

    ReplyDelete