Thursday, February 20, 2014

Featured Artist - Charity Dauenhauer's Woodland Fairy

Hello everyone, Karina here today to show you a card I made with one of the gorgeous images by our Artist of the week 'Charity Dauenhauer'. I made a creation with 'Woodland Fairy'.


As I chose to have the image bigger I made a more clean card with just few embellishments. Quite different to my other cards. But I wanted this image to talk for itself. I colored it with Copics. The image is available digital.

Have a wonderful day now and thank you so  much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Lovely L/O too, and coloring always prefect.
    Will miss your work.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very stunning Karina! I love the polka dots you put on the image and how it goes with that polka dot ribbon. Just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, stunning colours and colouring, really pretty..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and I love the colors! Big hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karina, this is gorgeous. Love the shades of purple and all the lovely embellishments. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stunning, LOVE the purples.. great embellishments..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card so stunning I love the colors of course
    I love it all
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Stunning! Very sweet! Your coloring is so perfect! Love the ribbon in the lace. Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete