Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Allywhitecat's Sharing Today

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a few creations with you today, the first is ching-chou kuik's Scarlett Holly.

The background papers are from The Paper Studio 6x6 papers Old World Winter Stack.
The white Holly is from my stash.
Hope you like her



This one is ching chou kuik's Seahorse.

I colored with prisma pencils , water colors  and a white gel pen. I used fibers and some stashed embellies.I also added some stickles from Ranger Ink.

 
 This image is Dream Fairy by Regan Kubecek.

I colored with Prisma pencils and water colors.
I used Tim Holtz rock candy Distress glitter and Tim Holtz stickles.
I hope you enjoy her.

 
This is ching chou kuik's Spring Nocturne.

I colored with prisma pencils and watercolors. I used stickles from Ranger ink on the butterfly which  is a die cut . I used purple ribbon and fibers, white gel pen and prisma markers.

5 comments:

  1. What a great bunch of cards!!! You have been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Susan!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been so busy, loving all your beautiful creations hun :) :) :) Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been so busy, loving all your beautiful creations hun :) :) :) Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many stunning projects this week. I just love them! My favorite is totally the red one using Dream Fairy. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete