Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Featured Artist Week - Mitzi Sato-Wiuff with Lina

I absolutely love and adore Mitzi Sato-Wiuff's gorgeous images. So full of life and emotions and details. Perfect for a coloring geek like me. For this weeks featured artist series, I chose Snapdragon Spirit, cause I find the little dragon so adorable. And I love how I could play with light and shadow with all those gorgeous flower petals.


I made a simple 6x6 card, with no fancy folds this time. And I kept the embellishement fairly simple. With all the powerful colors going on, in the image, I really wanted that to shine on the front of the card.

As always, I used me beloved Copics to color her in. And these are the ones I used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E13
Reds: R81, R83, R85, R89
Greens: G40, G43, G46, G29
Browns: E70, E71, E74, E77
Yellows: Y32, Y35, Y38, E33


This image can be found in the Sweet Pea Stamp store as a rubber image.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
- Lina

5 comments:

  1. so darling Lina. Your coloring is just spot on. I adore this image using the color you chose. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is stunning as always! Lovely card!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your colouring is absolutely stunning Lina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring and I agree, that little dragon is sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete