Monday, April 28, 2014

Tera's - Steampunk Clara - necklace

 Hallo,
  Tera here with a bit of Steampunk for you today using Charmaine Flannery's 'Clara' .
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and then added her to this large charm with a crystal lacquer and some tiny seed beads. I just love how she turned out and decided she needed to be a necklace.
  I added the drop charm after some altering (it started out as an old earring), then added the chain and a beaded strand - took me lots of futzing and fussing to get the chain and beaded strand just the way I wanted but can't wait to show her off to you!!!
  I hope you like her too :)
    Have a great day!!!!
       Tera



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I just love this image too, that's a great use for it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete