Sunday, September 28, 2014

Room for Two - Jane view

Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to post a creation for Sweet Pea Stamps and I have chosen to use the adorable image Room For Two by Karen Middleton.

I started by printing the image with some text and then coloured the image in with Promarkers.
 Promarkers used
I airbrushed the background of the stamp with Promarkers and then added some of these chips (the blue ones) for a bit of texture.
For the flowers I used the Sizzix die - Tiny Lili and used the same Promarkers to colour them that I had used in the image.
Once the image was mounted I added the flowers and some pearl stems along with a wee blue bow.  I then used a Spellbinders Lattice die and some of the backing paper I still had to make the two corners which I then finished off with Liquid Pearls.  Alas I forgot to take a photo of that but you can see them in the final pic.
 The finished card :)


Ingredients
  • Image -  Room For Two by Karen Middleton
  • Promarkers
  • Dies - Sizzix Tiny Lily and Spellbinders Lattice
  • Backing paper - Pixels_And_Icecream 
  • Liquid Pearls, gold line stickers, pearl stems from my stash.
Thank you for popping by today and hope you have some wonderful crafting 'me' time ahead of you :) :) :)

1 comment: