Thursday, October 23, 2014

Featured Artist Helena Reis's Alice by Suzi

Good Morning All, It's featured Artist week here at Sweet Pea Stamps, and this week we are focusing on the beautiful image by Helena Reis.  Helena's image have a lovely whimsical feel to them, and choosing one to work with was quite difficult, as I love so many of them.  In the end I went with one of my favourite themes - Alice in Wonderland and used the gorgeous Alice image by Helena.

Here's my project,
Doesn't Alice look wonderful on this Altered MDF Teapot, I had great fun with this project, and you can find lots more details over on my blog.

I really recommend you check out Alice in the store, as Helena's original version is quite different to my version, I'm sure you'll be quite surprised by how different they actually look.  I hope you like my intpretation.  That's all from me for today, don't forget to pop back tomorrow for some more gorgeous creations from our talented design team.

Bye for now
Suzi

1 comment: