Sunday, November 23, 2014

Featured Artist Week: Jane's View

Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to showcase an image from Sweet Pea Stamps for our Featured Artist Week where the whole team are using images from Regan Kubecek.  I have chosen to work with the image Regan Kubecek's Zoe and make a bag for a change.  This image shouted pink and black to me <g>



To begin with I covered a white gift back with some rather scrumptious black snake skin paper.
 Next I coloured the digi with Promarkers
 Promarkers used
 Back to the bag.  I attached some stunning pink and gold trim around the top of the bag.

Next I mounted the digi and cut some hearts using Cherry Lyn's Heart to Heart Doily
To finish off I made a tag using the same heart die and added a sentiment.  Black beads and a gold heart charm were added to the bottom of the heart tag.  Onto the dreaded task of bow tying, something I am far from good at.

And here we are, the finished bag.  My lights are being being a pain and I can't get them right today so I apologies for the red trim which should be pink and the washed out text on the tag grrrrrrrrr.


Ingredients
  • Image -  Regan Kubecek's Zoe
  • Promarkers
  • Dies - Cherry Lyn's Heart to Heart Doily
  • Covering paper, charm, beads, braid and ribbon from my stash
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a happy crafting day ahead of you :)


1 comment: