Sunday, March 29, 2015

Forget Me Not - Jane's view

Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to showcase and image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have chosen to work with the beautiful image 'Forget Me Not'  by Rachel Anderson which is available from the Sweet Pea Store in  digi format.

I started adding my text to the image before printing, there is another wee bit to the text which is not shown here and is used on a mount later on.  Next I coloured the image with Faber Castell Polychromes pencils.
 After cutting all my mats on my die cutter I set to work on completing the topper text section.
 With the basic bits now all done it was time to assemble. I started by embossing the two square mats with an Embossilicious folder.  The blue mat was attached to the card.  The white one had lace applied and then was also glued to the card.  The digi section had a string of iridescent pearls glued round the edge and then I placed this on the oval blue mount.  For the inside of the card I used Spellbinders Scalloped Square and then I cut eight Tattered Lace Doily Coners, four for the inside of the card and four for the outside.


Ingredients:-
  • Image -  'Forget Me Not'  by Rachel Anderson
  • Colouring Medium - Faber Castell Polychromes pencils
  • Dies - Square and Oval dies by me, Spellbinders Scalloped Squares and Tattered Lace Doily Coners
  • From my Stash - lace, pearls and bow
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a happy crafting time ahead of you :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment